jeudi 25 août 2011

Juste quelques photos de shape avec Carton et d'une soirée sans électricité à Santa Catalina il y a deux semaines.











1 commentaire:

  1. Hola Loic! How are you?! I just found your catalina video on youtube, which then led my to your blog which I think is pretty awesome! i'm Carolina, I stayed together with you guys in the blue zone in Catalina. I think It's really interesting what you did and it's really nice to see all the pictures and videos with it. I looked quite a while at all your pictures and videos and I just came back from Catalina and now I feel like going right back and learning how to make boards...and of course surf a lot more. Im going to miss that a lot.
    I hope you are doing well!
    I was also wondering if you have any contact info from manu who was traveling with you for a while?! I didnt have the chance to get any kind of address from him.
    All the best,
    Carolina (carolina.scharfenberger@hotmail.de)

    RépondreSupprimer